7/23/2010

Mono Entry


A while ago the mono had a comp for a warmup set. I failed miserably on two accounts. Firstly I didn't get my entry in on time and secondly this is NOT a warmup mix. I like it though. I got really carried away whilst making it so it's more fun than warmup. Check it out :D


PS I'm very very sorry for 22:26, I wasn't paying attention lol.

TRACKLIST

1) I'm Fred Astair - Geoff K
2) Air Bounce - Nick Supply Remix - The Bulgarian
3) Spam Javelin - Stupid Fresh
4) I Love U - The Bulgarian Remix - Larry Tee
5) So Sick - Douster Remix - Philipe De Boyar
6) Get Up, Yeah! - HiJack Remix - House of Stank
7) Twilighted - Daniel Carro Remix -Chris James
8) Gypsy's Kiss - Original Mix - Loose Cannons, Anti Chris
9) Go Hump - Daniel Carro Remix - Sick Jargon
10) Phat Jak - Nick Supply Mix - Aquilaganja, WoNK
11) Movin You - Original Mix - Jeff Boubleu
12) Gipsy - Funkovic & Le Benz Remix - Karada, Merayah
13) Top Back - HEDS Remix - Alias
14) That Boom Track - Liam Vizzle Remix - Temple Of Boom
15) Cops! - Jeff Doubleu Remix - Mightyfools
16) Paris Dusk - Kyle Watson Remix - Liam Vizzle
17) Skewer - Original Mix - Tom EQ
18) Vertigo - Nick Supply’s Horizontigo mix - AC Slater
19) I Need You - Original Mix - Tom EQ
20) Me And My Potty Mouth - Original Mix - DJ Bam Bam, Alex Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment